Re: Translation updates - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Translation updates
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Definately main branch for the status pages etc - they can just stay as
they are.

Ongoing translations will begin to change though as we add & rewrite
code, so unless they are translations against the old po files, then
they should go on the main branch. Of course, that's a bit fruitless
this early in the dev cycle, so the translators should probably enjoy
some downtime for a while (or translate the website in cases of extreme
boredom)!

Regards, Dave.