pga3 Beta - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject pga3 Beta
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Guys,

Well so far the beta release has been pretty uneventful, so we should
probably try to move it on.

As far as I am concerned, the only outstanding bugs on the list that are
'must fixers' are:

[Connect Dlg] When connecting to a new server, if logon fails all info
is remembered except Description.
[Object Tree] Adding an unnamed constraint isn't reflected immediately
in the tree.
[Data Viewer] In-place edit control doesn't have autoscroll if text
initially fits into control. Also will not accept more input than can be
isplayed at once, even if pasting data in.

I consider the last one to be the only actual showstopper, though
unfortunately it's buried deep in the depths of wxWindows. I have done
some poking around and can recreate the problem in the grid sample in wx
- has anyone done any more work on this before I start emailling the wx
team?

Any progress on any of the other items?

Cheers, Dave.