Re: CVS notification (Path algorithms) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: CVS notification (Path algorithms)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Sorry, I should have said - I'm on Win32, Release Unicode build on XP.
It works OK on Linux for me as well. On XP though I see just a blank
page. I *don't* get an error message any more though, so I think this is
a display issue now rather than file location one.

Does it work on your Win32 system? What wx are you running there?

Regards, Dave.