Re: CVS notification (Path algorithms) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: CVS notification (Path algorithms)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Andreas,

Just noticed this commit - thanks, I've been trying to work on it all
day but keep getting sidetracked before I can get into it properly!

One problem though - none of the helpfiles work for me still (none
giving errors now), in my dev environment, or in a test 'real'
installation - in fact Bugreport does nothing at all - the rest at least
open the help window.

Any ideas? I'm stumped as it seems to be loading the correct filenames
(albeit with mixed slashes in some cases).

Regards, Dave