Re: Trouble setting up development environment - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Trouble setting up development environment
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hello,

> I'm having a bit of trouble.  When I try to load the
> pgAdminII project several load errors occur that seem to do
> with the class version statements.  The environment is Visual
> Studio 6 sp5.  Would someone please point me to info or
> possibly suggest a solution to this problem.
> Could find nothing about it on website nor mailing list archives.

VB can get upset if you got the source using the tarball option on the
cvsweb interface because cvsweb manages to convert the line ends to Unix
format. Try checking out the source code using WinCVS or another windows
CVS client.

> My intention is to create a plugin that allows schema export
> to xml schema (.xsd) format.  If something of this nature
> already exists or is being worked on, please let me know.
> I'd love to use it or help w/
> design/development/testing/whatever if there's already a
> project started.

There is nothing that I'm aware of being worked on. Sounds like an
interesting project though - please feel free to email the list if you
need any hints or pointers.

Regards, Dave.