Re: [HACKERS] Are we losing momentum? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Are we losing momentum?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Well, we are now actively developing pgAdmin III in C++ using the
wxWindows framework. It's currently known to run on Linux/GTK and Win32
and did run on FreeBSD the last time I had it installed.

If anyone feels like chipping in there is still plenty to be done
including object view/create dialogues, an autoconf build system,
documentation, data editor and more.

Source code is at http://cvs.pgadmin.org in the pgadmin3 module, and the
hackers list is pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org.

Any new contributors will be most welcome :-)

Regards, Dave.