Re: Gdk BadMatch with menus - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Gdk BadMatch with menus
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Not sure I agree with that last statement, but I agree that maybe this
one menu should be context-sensitive (it is a context menu after all).

> In the meantime, I was able to narrow the problem, still leaving me
> clueless.
> The problem has nothing to do with the menu modification; I verified
> this by creating a brand new menu on right click. There seems to be a
> GTK problem with submenus in popup menus. If the "New Object" item is
> touched with mouse over, the app will exit as soon as another
> item that
> is not in the submenu (refresh, drop, ...) is touched.

Hmm, perhaps a post to the wx mailing list? I don't know how friendly
they are there though...

Regards, Dave.