Re: pgAdmin3 resources - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin3 resources
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

It seems your snapshot includes some win32 specific xrc's that aren't in
CVS. The frmOptions.xrc in there is an old version.

Jochem - please try deleting the ui/win32 directory from your pgadmin3
directory.

> I'll take this chance to describe how pgAdmin3 tries to
> locate resources
> (mark this mail for later documentation :-)

I'll stick it in the notes folder. Note that the configure values set on
Unix set DIR_PATH which is then used in the search for xrc's as you
state. It is also used to find tips.txt, and on Windows falls back to
'./'

Regards, Dave.