Re: Miigration Wizard ignores not nulls & default values - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Miigration Wizard ignores not nulls & default values
Date
List pgadmin-support

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Gordon [mailto:Roger@emojo.com]
Sent: 20 May 2003 10:57
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] Miigration Wizard ignores not nulls & default values

Hi again,

We used default values; the Don’t ignore NOT NULL option was checked.  This occurred multiple times, with different databases.  I was using the SQL Server specific migration.

I just tried this here using a trusted connection to a SQL2000 database and it worked fine. Any chance you can you try the latest beta version from http://www.pgadmin.org/downloads please?

I understand about the defaults incompatibility issue.  We use simple defaults, so I’m sure we’re getting the full brunt of the problem, thankfully, and the scripts worked fine.

BTW, pgAdmin has been a fantastically helpful tool.

Thanks, glad to know it's useful.

Regards, Dave.