Re: Fw: New release? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Fw: New release?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Donald,

As far as I can see there are the following:

Limit statistics to the correct schema [Frank Lupo].
Allow numeric usernames in groups.
Quote database & user variable values correctly.
Fix ADO crash when accessing binary columns in the data grid.
Refresh comment cache after editting views.
Decode trigger procedure parameters correctly.
Fixed a bug in Domain counting code.
Fixed a bug in the Foreign Key analysis code that occured with multiple foreign keys to the same table.

Plus of course the updated ODBC driver to fix the Redhat version string issue.

I was thinking of getting a 1.6 release done, but that will require a beta of the current code which has been heavily modified by Frank. My own focus is on pgAdmin III these days...

Frank; are we ready for a release do you think?

Regards, Dave.