Re: Migration form MSACCESS via ODBC - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Migration form MSACCESS via ODBC
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,
-----Original Message-----
From: Ermanno PREDONZAN [mailto:ermanno.predonzan@ezit.ts.it]
Sent: 05 May 2003 18:01
To: Dave Page; pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] Migration form MSACCESS via ODBC

Sorry I cannot connect to the website cvs.pgadmin.org (193.195.77.163).

The problems with the IP address have now been resolved. cvs.pgadmin.org should work fine now - it's at 80.176.1.147 which should not change again.

Also when installing pgAdmin II as Administrator under Windows 2000 I have the following:

Error 1931
cannot update the system file
C:\WINNT\System32\hhctrl.ocx
because the file is protected by Windows.

This is normal in some situations and may be ignored.

And then pgAdmin II works, but the connection is VERY slow especially when
clicking on:

Schemas
 public

Please make sure that logging is *not* set to Full Debug (under Tools -> Options), and that ODBC Tracing is turned off. You can check this in the ODBC Driver Manager in the Administrative Tools folder.

Regards, Dave.