Re: Release plan - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Release plan
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

I'm sure we can arrange that... :-)

> So long as you make sure that the download page prominently
> labels it an alpha
> release, people should be smart enough not to rely on it for
> production work.

Yeah, I've got no problem with preview/alpha releases - I'd just rather
go beta with at least full basic functionality whilst Andreas seems
happy to leave out some of the lesser-used object types and get a first
release out more quickly.

Regards, Dave.