Re: [webmaster] Case Studies Examining its Use [Dravis, 2003] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [webmaster] Case Studies Examining its Use [Dravis, 2003]
Date
Re: [webmaster] Case Studies Examining its Use [Dravis, 2003]  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Agreed. I saw Geoff's email in another list I'm part of.

I think I'll add it as a news article to the main site, and if someone
can add it to the advocacy site (Justin?).

Regards, Dave.

 http://www.pgsql.com/pdf/OpenSourceSoftware_Dravis_.pdf

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster