Re: Question send modification - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Question send modification
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hi Frank,

Any new files must be sent as whole files.

For other changes, select the files that have changed, or the folder
they are in. Then click Query -> Diff Selection, then click OK.

The patch will be created and displayed in the window at the bottom.
Just copy/paste it and send it with any new files.

Good luck!!

Regards, Dave.

PS. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Some of your updates do take
quite a while to integrate.