Re: Cannot create a table - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Cannot create a table
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Michiel,

My guess is that you have some numeric-only usernames on your system -
this caused exactly the same problem on my system when I was testing. I
have fixed this now - can you please try the snapshot from the binaries
folder at http://cvs.pgadmin.org/. Installation instructions are in the
readme.

Regards, Dave.

Attachment