Re: backing up and restoring a db using pgadmin II - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: backing up and restoring a db using pgadmin II
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi TJ,

pgAdmin doesn't perform backups (or restorations). That is done by
pg_dump on the server, or from a remote command line. This is primarily
because only pg_dump is kept 100% up to date with the backend code.

Regards, Dave.