Re: Migration Wizard 1.4.12 failure - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Migration Wizard 1.4.12 failure
Date
List pgadmin-support

-----Original Message-----
From: Ferdinando Licheri [mailto:ferdinando.licheri@gruppoatlantis.com]
Sent: 28 February 2003 17:26
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Migration Wizard 1.4.12 failure

Hi,

I’m using pdAdmin II with Migration Wizard, all version 1.4.12. When I try to migrate a MS Access table in to a schema of a postgres database  I get the following error dialog:

--

Creating table: <TABLE NAME>

An error occured at: 28/02/2003 18.12.31:

-2147467259: ERROR:  Relation '<TABLE NAME>' already exists

The Migration wizard cannot currently perform data-only migrations and complains because it sees the table you are migrating already exists. You will either need to drop the existing table first, use another database, or rename the source table.

Regards, Dave.