Re: Run-time error '75': PAth/File access error - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Run-time error '75': PAth/File access error
Date
List pgadmin-support

It sounds like it's prpbably trying to write a logfile and failing. The
default location is C:\ - either make sure your useraccount can write to
files there, or change the log settings under Tools -> Options.

Regards, Dave.