Re: Have a PG 7.3.1 Windows (cygwin) easy installer... now what to do with it? - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Have a PG 7.3.1 Windows (cygwin) easy installer... now what to do with it?
Date
List pgsql-cygwin

Hi Justin,

Does it use the Microsoft Installer service so we can provide a merge
module for embedded installations in other products as we do for
psqlODBC? If not, I for one will probably end up redoing it all anyway
:-(

Regards, Dave.