Re: pgAdminII 1.4.12 crash with PostgreSQL 7.3 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdminII 1.4.12 crash with PostgreSQL 7.3
Date
List pgadmin-support

Strange, is there anything odd about your PostgreSQL installation? What
platform, configure options etc? Also, can you please send me a pgAdmin
full debug log of the error occuring. You can enable looging under Tools
-> Options.

Regards, Dave.