Re: Connecting to Postgres under Linux in VMWare from WindowsXP!!! (fwd) - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Connecting to Postgres under Linux in VMWare from WindowsXP!!! (fwd)
Date
List pgadmin-support

No, they're subtly different. different. Your message was connection
refused, but mine was invalid packet size. In other words, I connected
to the PostgreSQL server (but it didn't like what I said), but you
didn't. Are you sure you have a working network connection between XP
and your Linux VM? Can you ping the VM from XP?

Regards, Dave.