Re: Problem with locale - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Problem with locale
Date
List pgadmin-support
Great, thanks for testing.

Regards, Dave.
-----Original Message-----
From: Erol Oz [mailto:eroloz@esg.com.tr]
Sent: 15 October 2002 13:47
To: Dave Page; pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] Problem with locale

Hi,
I have tested with the binaries from cvs, and they worked well. No problem with locale setting anymore.

Thanks
Erol

Hi,

I found a nasty issue with some Microsoft code that seems to be causing this problem (now there's a first ;-) ). I've worked around it and think the fix is good - can you please test it with the binaries from http://cvs.pgadmin.org/ in the binaries folder (instructions in the readme).

Regards, Dave.