Re: Wal files in /pgsql/14/main/pg_wal not removed - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lucas
Subject Re: Wal files in /pgsql/14/main/pg_wal not removed
Date
List pgsql-general
> On 27/12/2021, at 5:14 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> Lucas <root@sud0.nz> writes:
>> My /pgsql/14/main/pg_wal directory is filling up. The server is not respecting the wal_keep_size = 100GB. I have no
replicationslots in this server, and I have already restarted PostgreSQL.
>> I don’t know what else to look for. Would appreciate any help.
>
>> archive_mode = on
>> archive_command = '/pgsql/pg-archive-wal-to-slaves.sh "%p"'
>
> You have archive_mode on, so WAL files will not be removed until
> your archive_command reports success.  Poke around in what that's
> doing.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Thanks for your reply.

I removed my script and set an archive_command with a sample cp and it’s working now. Indeed my script has some issues.

Thanks again!
Lucas