Re: two buglets: createlang and pg_get_triggerdef - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: two buglets: createlang and pg_get_triggerdef
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > Triggers:
> >     my_little^trigger BEFORE UPDATE ON test FOR EACH STATEMENT EXECUTE
PROCEDURE foofun()

> Bizarre.  It looks fine here.  What platform are you on?  Anyone else
> see this?

I actually had this while I was developing the feature.  I had thought I had
fixed it.  It's basically total weirdness in the behaviour of
appendStringInfo function IIRC.  Basically, I _think_ it was caused by
having two %s's in this:
      appendStringInfo(&buf, "CREATE %sTRIGGER %s ",                                        trigrec->tgisconstraint ?
"CONSTRAINT " : "",                                        quote_identifier(tgname));

I managed to get rid of the bug on my development machine, but it's
obviously cropped up again :(

Chris