Re: PHP calling PHP? - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Steve Werby
Subject Re: PHP calling PHP?
Date
Re: PHP calling PHP?  (Grant <grant@conprojan.com.au>)
List pgsql-php
"Grant" <grant@conprojan.com.au> wrote:
> > Also, variables cannot have numbers in their name, but a variable
variables
> > workaround allows them to be used.  For example:
>
> Wrong.

You cut out my example which demonstrated a way to use variable variables to
access a variable name consisting solely of a number.  Though I did say
variables cannot have numbers in their name, I really meant that they cannot
consist solely of numbers.  The reason I made the point and posted the
example was b/c I've seen programmers who wanted to apply numeric variable
names from within a loop and this workaround allows this to be done.

--
Steve Werby
President, Befriend Internet Services LLC