Re: Request: Anyone using bogus / "humorous" X-Message-Flag headers, could we please turn them off - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bill Bartlett
Subject Re: Request: Anyone using bogus / "humorous" X-Message-Flag headers, could we please turn them off
Date
List pgsql-general

I just starting using nano, although I still tend to use vi a lot more
than I should.  (Never got into the whole emacs thing tho.)

I hadn't heard of cone, so I'll have to take a look for that.  Thanks
for the tip!  (Long live the console!)

- Bill