Re: BUG #18553: Please seriously address the severe issue of database installation failures on Windows 10. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Christophe Pettus
Subject Re: BUG #18553: Please seriously address the severe issue of database installation failures on Windows 10.
Date
In response to BUG #18553: Please seriously address the severe issue of database installation failures on Windows 10.  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-bugs

> On Jul 25, 2024, at 23:20, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:
> I believe that a dedicated software company should not ignore installation
> issues. I am extremely angry about this and have registered an account
> specifically to express my dissatisfaction with you!

Hi.

Before firing out accusations of incompetence, please keep in mind that many, many people have used the Windows
installerswithout issue.  The chance that every single person is encountering the same error you are is vanishingly
slim.

If this is an emergency and you need immediate support, EDB is a commercial company and offers paid support.

Best,
-- Christophe