Re: pgsql: Move strtoint() to common - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: pgsql: Move strtoint() to common
Date
List pgsql-committers
Am 15.03.2018 um 23:57 schrieb Tom Lane:
> Oh ... duh.  We've been assuming that the strtoint change broke it,
> but that's wrong.  The test case that is failing is new as of yesterday,
> and the correct answer is that it's never worked on Windows.  See

Correct, thanks for figuring this out Tom. The messages were confusing,
it sure looked like a strtoint problem to me. And admittedly I don't
know much about the Windows build.

Also I was not able to spend enough time looking into this as my flight
home from SCaLE took almost exactly 80 hours, among which 24 were
literally on airplanes and another 40 in St. John's, Canada. Yeah, I
hadn't heard of this place before either.

Michael