Re: Problem with win32 installer for PG 8.0 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tzahi Fadida
Subject Re: Problem with win32 installer for PG 8.0
Date
List pgsql-general
I had this problem too, I am not sure why it happens.
I am just guessing but I think its because of XP sp2.
If you want to use the latest ms installer, at least at this point,
you must install sp2.
Anyway, what I did is something very funny. I opened the pg installer
many times and then opened the task manager and started randomly
closing msi processes and somehow the installation continues and
opens the next frame and you can continue the install.

Regards,
    tzahi.