Re: Linux: more cores = less concurrency. - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From mark
Subject Re: Linux: more cores = less concurrency.
Date
List pgsql-performance

Interesting, thanks for sharing.

I guess I have never gotten to the point where I felt I needed more than 2
drives for my xlogs. Maybe I have been dismissing that as a possibility
something. (my biggest array is only 24 SFF drives tho)

I am trying to get my hands on a dual core lsi card for testing at work.
(either a 9265-8i or 9285-8e) don't see any dual core 6Gbps SAS Areca cards
yet....still rocking a Arcea 1130 at home tho.

-M