Re: Windows port installer - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Chris Smith
Subject Re: Windows port installer
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Dave Page wrote:
> Hmm, probably not the best option as you suggest. I wasn't sure if
> there was something like .NET's Global Assembly Cache into which such
> files should be installed.

I'm no .NET expert, but I think the JRE extensions directory is a lot like the
GAC.  It's just not used in the same ways because it's more difficult to find
it from installation kits, and because of historical issues.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation