Re: running benchmark test on a 50GB database - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Dave Dutcher
Subject Re: running benchmark test on a 50GB database
Date
List pgsql-performance
I would start by reading this web page:

http://powerpostgresql.com/PerfList

There are probably some other web pages out there with similar information,
or you can check the mailing list archives for a lot of info.  If those
places don't help, then you should try to indentify what queries are slow,
post an EXPLAIN ANALYZE of the slow queries along with the relvent schema
info (i.e. table definitions and indexes).