Re: pgAdmin III v1.8.0 RC 1 released - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Daniel B. Thurman
Subject Re: pgAdmin III v1.8.0 RC 1 released
Date
List pgadmin-support

This is the hard part!  It is random and does not occur all the
time, so how can I add more details?  As I explained, clicking on
objects within pgAdminIII works fine, but at random times, clicking
on a pgAdminIII object, the focus shifts to an application window
such as Outlook, Windows Explorer, FireFox, or whatever applications
I have up and running.

Do you have any suggestions as to how I can "trap" this phenomenon?

>Regards,
>Hiroshi Saito

Checked by AVG Free Edition.