Re: Strange "missing tables" problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bill Bartlett
Subject Re: Strange "missing tables" problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Possible xid rollover problem?  (We saw behavior similar to this during a recent
xid rollover fiasco, where tables didn't appear in the various catalogs and psql
catalog commands, but the data was still there.)

What version of PostgreSQL are you on?

If you try a VACUUM on the pg_catalog.pg_class and pg_catalog.pg_tables tables,
do the proper rows come back?

- Bill