retrieving configuration of an existing database - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Chantal Ackermann
Subject retrieving configuration of an existing database
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
hello all,

my real goal is to make postgres work with syslog. I thought I had configured
it with --enable-syslog but I cannot start the server with this option
checked. It gives me a "FATAL 1:  'syslog' is not a valid option name".

So I just wanted to make sure that this error happens because I missed the
--enable-syslog in the first place. I believe to have read something about
how to retrieve the configuration of the existing database but I can't find
this part of the documentation anymore - maybe I dreamed of it.

Is there a file or some server call that prints the configuration?

Thanks
Chantal