Re: Select in subselect vs select = any array - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From mark
Subject Re: Select in subselect vs select = any array
Date
List pgsql-performance

What does "large" number of primary keys mean ?

I have seen some "odd" things happen when I passed, carelessly, tens of
thousands of items to an in list for a generated query, but I don't get the
feeling that isn't the case here.

..: Mark