Re: Fw: PATCH (Re: Startup message issues) - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Chris Smith
Subject Re: Fw: PATCH (Re: Startup message issues)
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Kris Jurka wrote:
> Working for a 7.4.1 database or working for the 7.4.1 jar file?  As
> you have noticed the driver has a bunch of backwards compatibility
> stuff, so you know the cvs driver will happing run against older
> versions of the database.

Okay, I'm convinced.  Since the changes I'm planning on making are fairly
major, I suppose it's senseless to apply normal logic about not using
development code for a production application.  So I'm now working with CVS
and will plan to deploy from there.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation