Creating apps working on text console - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Mariusz Czułada
Subject Creating apps working on text console
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello!

I'd like to ask you give me some advises on my problem:

I'd like to write a small application for maintaining a warehouse
(products, customers, invoces, etc.). It should run on
standard text console. I plan to use C/C++ for this. I found
a TurboVision port for Linux, which could be a good tool, I think.

I'd like to ask, if someone tried to use TV interface and has
some classes for table/view browsing, inserting, deleting, etc.
Also if you know about other libs which help this (sth. like
table browsing in Clipper would be great), please let me know.

Regeards

Mariusz Czułada
mpcz@priv.onet.pl
ICQ 12574713

P.S.: Hope my english is good enough ;-)