Re: New JDBC leadership - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: New JDBC leadership
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I'd like to thank everyone who has been submitting patches! Keep them
coming. In general the submissions are of great quality, at least the
ones I have looked at. This makes the jdbc driver, and postgresql much
more usable for everyone.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Bruce Momjian
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 8:31 PM
To: PostgreSQL jdbc list; PostgreSQL-development
Subject: [JDBC] New JDBC leadership

I want to thank Barry and Dave and others for taking the lead in
improving our jdbc code.  Having you people evaluate and apply patches
is a big help.  In the past, our jdbc interface was quite lacking, but
no more.  This release will have major jdbc improvements, and it will
only get better.

Thanks.

  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
19026