RE: [INTERFACES] recordset not updateable - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From JT Kirkpatrick
Subject RE: [INTERFACES] recordset not updateable
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I'll upgrade the odbc driver, but this version seems to be working on the
other tables.  To answer your question about a unique index, NO.  have I
missed it??  Does every table need a unique index for the odbc driver to
work properly??

jt

-----Original Message-----
From:    Byron Nikolaidis [SMTP:byronn@insightdist.com]
Sent:    Monday, April 26, 1999 8:40 PM
To:    JT Kirkpatrick
Cc:    'pgsql-interfaces@hub.org'; 'pgsql-admin@hub.org'
Subject:    Re: [INTERFACES] recordset not updateable

JT Kirkpatrick wrote:

>   this is a resubmit with my pdbc log file.  It shows an error in finding
> the file MsysConf.  Maybe this is the problem??  Can someone please
provide
> some insight?  Thanks!

The MsysConf is NOT the problem.  It is an *optional* config file for the
Jet Database
engine (which Access uses).

Do you have a unique index on the table?

Check the FAQ carefully at our site also:  http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc

Also, you may want to upgrade the odbc driver also.  Your version is
6.30.0250 and the
newest is 6.40.0005 or something like that.

Byron