Postgres 6.4.2 feedback - good work! - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Sean O'Connor
Subject Postgres 6.4.2 feedback - good work!
Date
List pgsql-ports
Hello,
    Let me first say I am impressed. The documentation and installation
routine seem quite good. I am looking forward to replacing M$ Access 97
with a real database system. I have developed an administrative database
for small private schools. I am at the end of the "Access rope" for
functionality. I'm not quite familiar with ODBMS, but look forward to
learning and implementing it.
    I have just finished the regression tests on my development server.
Everything passed except "geometry". The server is a Micron 586 90mhz, 32
Mb ram. I have Slackware 3.5, running Linux 2.0.34.
Thanks for all of your effort,

SoC
seanoc@mindspring.com