Building the latest src from CVS? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Billy Rutledge
Subject Building the latest src from CVS?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I just followed the directions at:
http://developer.postgresql.org/TODO/docs/cvs.html

in order to get the latest code from Postgres Anon CVS.  When I run
./configure as stated in the INSTALL file, it stops with an error that the
file or directory /src/template/linux is not found?

I went back and did a 'cvs update -P -d' and nothing new came down....did I
miss something when I checked out the code?  Looking at the WebCVS there is
a whole bunch of dirs under /src/template that I am missing in my checked
out copy?  Help?

-Billy