Website: links to wwwmaster.postgresql.org don't work for me - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Michael Paesold
Subject Website: links to wwwmaster.postgresql.org don't work for me
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On the new www.postgresql.org site there are some links to
wwwmaster.postgresql.org. Those do not work for me from home, I can't even
ping wwwmaster.postgresql.org, although the name does resolve to
194.217.48.42. On the other hand I can ping the address from our hosting
colocation. It's quite strange because the traceroute shows the same from
both locations.

I don't know the reason for that, yet, but I am asking myself, if this URL
wwwmaster.postgresql.org is correct?

The URL can be found, e.g.:
* at http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/v7.4.6/ (ftp/...)
* in the RSS feed
* the mirrors link: http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/mirror/website

Could some of you tell me, if wwwmaster.postgresql.org works for you? It
would be interesting, if this is just a local problem, or a more general
problem.

(I will also contact my uplink provider for help now.)

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold