pg_check 0.1.3 is now Available - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bryan White
Subject pg_check 0.1.3 is now Available
Date
List pgsql-general
I sent this to the 'announce' list earlier but it did not show up.  My guess
is that list is moderated so I will post again here.
--

pg_check is a command line tool I have written to aid is diagnosing and
recovering from PostgreSQL table corruptions.  See the ReadMe file for more

It is available here http://www.arcamax.com/pg_check/

I am looking for suggestions as to how to make it more useful so please look
it over.

Bryan White, ArcaMax.com, VP of Technology
You can't deny that it is not impossible, can you.