Re: what's that error? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Henrik Steffen
Subject Re: what's that error?
Date
List pgsql-general
hi tom,

thanks for your answer. in fact, i succeeded in dropping and
then recreating the index without any problem.

it's such problems that do worry me, when they happen.

do you remember when i had such problems every day? we discussed it
on the list, and i finally changed the hardware...

and now, suddenly, there is another filesystem problem...

it's these things that worry me most. against programmer's bugs
i can create bugfixes -- but these system dependend stuff makes
me completely helpless.... :(

--

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Henrik Steffen
Geschäftsführer

top concepts Internetmarketing GmbH
Am Steinkamp 7 - D-21684 Stade - Germany
http://www.topconcepts.com          Tel. +49 4141 991230
mail: steffen@topconcepts.com       Fax. +49 4141 991233
24h-Support Hotline:  +49 1908 34697 (EUR 1.86/Min,topc)
Ihr SMS-Gateway: JETZT NEU unter: http://sms.city-map.de
System-Partner gesucht: http://www.franchise.city-map.de
Handelsregister: AG Stade HRB 5811 - UstId: DE 213645563