LIBPQ - FETCH INTO - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Michael GUIARD
Subject LIBPQ - FETCH INTO
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32
Hi !

first, thank you Magnus for your help :)

the use of cursors and fetch commands works fine for me.
Is it possible to know the result length (rows count) before any retreive ?

Another thing, now I'd like to retreive the results, using FETCH command, into a structure. For example I ask for selecting 2 fields, instead of using PQgetvalue(res, i, j), I'd like to retreive all fields in a C structure.
I saw the FETCH INTO command, I tried to use it with the PQexecParams but I did not succeeded in.

Is it possible ? if yes how ?
thanks

Mike