Re: problem after install - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Opis Boi
Subject Re: problem after install
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Read the manual ( Do you have Administrator account in PostgreSQL system ? )

Peace
----- Original Message -----
From: George
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 10:38 AM
Subject: [CYGWIN] problem after install

Below is a sample of what happens after opening the cygwin window and starting up the daemon and postmaster. Where do I need to go and do to fix this problem. I tried just typing in createdb and it echoed back that the administrator is not in the catalog. Any help will be greatful.

Administrator@mirria ~

$ createdb concerto

FATAL:  user "Administrator" does not exist

psql: FATAL:  user "Administrator" does not exist

createdb: database creation failed