Re: Need for a 'minor patch person'? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: Need for a 'minor patch person'?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> committing a major patch isn't to difficult ... its getting the major
> patch created that is ... PITR and Win32 don't exist in v7.4 because no
> patch was submit'd, not because Bruce didn't have time to commit them ...

I thought it was a case of Bruce not having time to work on them, because he
was too busy doing patch application and stuff.  Maybe we could share
Bruce's load out on to a trusted, skilled contributor.  (I can think of some
good candidates).

Chris