Re: throw SQLException on no rs.next()? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Marin Dimitrov
Subject Re: throw SQLException on no rs.next()?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Cramer" <Dave@micro-automation.net>

> I thought I fixed it so that it doesn't throw an NPE, but I could be
> mistaken?

which version of the driver?

the original 7.2dev driver that comes with the rpms throws NPE

best,

    Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "