Re: wxWidgets 2.5.4 is language file can't be used.? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: wxWidgets 2.5.4 is language file can't be used.?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
From: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de>

> >I am tracking wxWidgets. Is this phenomenon only Japanese?
> >

> The snapshot definitely works for me, so apparently it's indeed a ja_JP
> problem.

Uga.., I was afraid of it. As for relating and thinking. It isn't indicated with
Japanese W2K if Japanese-font isn't chosen in the case of Query-Font.
However, There is no problem in these with Win-XP. There are many users
of W2K in Japan. pgAdminIII will be the control-center of the PostgreSQL
standard.  Therefore, I watch this problem closely. Let me know it if you
notice something.

Thank you.

regards,
Hiroshi Saito